Nimblevox Hosted IVR along with our web-based service creation tool allows any business or organization to leverage interactive voice response technology at an affordable price. What can Hosted IVR do for your Business?
Here are just a few application examples:
Route Calls with an Auto Attendant
Route callers to the appropriate party or extension without the need of a live operator or calling agent. Nimblevox includes DTMF as well as Voice Recognition and Automatic Speech Recognition for callers to navigate the Auto Attendant solution.
Process Orders and Payments
Nimblevox Hosted IVR can process orders and payments without live operator intervention using IVR technology and speech recognition. Using a Hosted IVR automates the ordering and payment process by:
- Answering the call
- Collecting caller information
- Checking product/invoice information
- Processing the purchase/payment via credit card
- Providing caller with additional order/payment information
Gain customer insight and feedback with Hosted IVR surveys. With Nimblevox Hosted IVR, surveys are interactive, and can use voice or SMS to gather responses.
Instant IVR application creation and set up with our Service Creation Tool.
- With the drag and drop tool, all the code is written for you, significantly reducing application development time. Deploy your applications at the touch of a button to the available phone number of your choice.
Advanced IVR Technology
- Nimblevox Hosted IVR comes standard with Text to Speech, Automatic Speech Recognition, DTMF Recognition, and Answering Machine Detection.
Real-Time Statistics and Reporting
- The Nimblevox dashboard shows live call data, usage, etc.